Post Comment
Posted by KWYitKUNfaDINSe in , - January 11, 2009 1/11/2009 01:50:00 PM
I think I like this church. One thing I didn't mention previously is that they have an awesome Children's Ministry and Children's Church that your child can attend while you are in the adult service. My daughter was so excited to tell me what she learnd - she even had homework! I have to say that she was most impressed that they offered snacks and juice...she's 8, what can I say?

This week, the pastor dug deeper into the Book of James, Chapter 1:12-18. He talked about character:

Character: the collection of thoughts and habits that either define or discredit who you are


When God tests us or when we are faced with temptation, it is our character that determines how we handle the issue. As people, we have to PLAN not to sin. The pastor drove home the fact that we all have a place in which we are for sale and that we have to work to build our character to overcome temptation. We should practice saying 'NO.'

The pastor made a comment about people who are 'spouting the Word' vs. 'living the Word.' I chuckled - I know a few people like that.

I'd also like to think that I'm a good judge of character...sometimes not!

This post has 0 comments
0 bikbik kere edilmiÅŸ

Post a Comment