Post Comment
Posted by KWYitKUNfaDINSe in , - January 9, 2009 1/09/2009 12:42:00 AM
Somehow I fell in love - with a puppy! This all started because my daughter loves animals and has been pleading with me to get a puppy. So we went to the pet store to look around and a sweet little maltese male puppy captured my heart. Mind you, I have NEVER felt this way about an animal before! He nestled comfortable in my lap and I nearly melted...ok, back to the story.

I started looking for breeders and I found one about 100 miles west of Ft. Worth. She will have two male puppies which will be available in about 2 weeks. Here they are:



Before we saw the photos we thought we wanted the smaller puppy, however the larger one looks healthier. We want the big one!

This post has 0 comments
0 bikbik kere edilmiÅŸ

Post a Comment