Post Comment
Posted by KWYitKUNfaDINSe in , - January 14, 2009 1/14/2009 08:01:00 AM
So we're all excited about the new puppy and the breeder is throwing me some curveballs.


1 - At first she told me that the puppy would be AKC certified...now she's asking if I'm OK with her obtaining a CKC certification because AKC is too expensive in this economy.

2 - A few days later, she tells me that the puppy I chose (the bigger of the two) has been sold to another family and that I would have to get the smaller puppy.

3 - A couple of days later, she tells me that the small puppy has FLUID on its lungs and it won't be available for another two weeks, but the good thing is that he has been to the vet several times and he will have another set of shots that I won't have to worry about...

WOW...I'm starting to wonder if this lady is operating a puppy mill. My daughter is crushed.

The search is on for a new puppy.

This post has 0 comments
0 bikbik kere edilmiÅŸ

Post a Comment