Post Comment
Posted by KWYitKUNfaDINSe in - January 1, 2009 1/01/2009 01:23:00 PM

I would like to start this blog with a few New Year's Resolutions:


1) Drink more water.
2) Get on a regular work-out schedule.
3) Be a better steward of the blessings God has given me.
4) Become a part of a church that I feel good about and attend services and Bible Study regularly.
5) Take salsa classes with my daughter.
6) Sport a natural look (hair) for a year.
7) Start my own business.
8) Eat healthier.
9) Get more organized.
10) Update this blog regularly.

I went through the telephone numbers in my phone yesterday and deleted nearly half of all of the names and numbers of individuals that I no longer want communicate with - if you don't add value, I don't want to talk to you!

Again, Happy New Year!



This post has 0 comments
0 bikbik kere edilmiÅŸ

Post a Comment