Post Comment
Posted by KWYitKUNfaDINSe in - February 1, 2009 2/01/2009 09:45:00 PM
This is my smile from earlier today.



So I was on my way to this awesome Super Bowl party in Mckinney and I stopped by Sprouts to pick up my weekly refill of Metromint bottled water and a bottle of Funf 5 German Riesling - because I just CAN'T go to a party at someone's home empty-handed.

I was at the check out counter and I handed my ID to the cashier, a cute rosy-cheeked guy around 22 or 23 years old. He looked at it and immediately did a double take. I thought something was wrong. With a sheepish grin he told me, "Wow, you're a lot older than you look!"

The highlight of my day...Plus I had lots of sweets at the party. I'm still smiling!!!

This post has 0 comments
0 bikbik kere edilmiÅŸ

Post a Comment